Guided tours of Roscoff: RoskoTours
A guided and illustrated tour of the city
Discover a part of Roscoff
Take part in a unique walking tour of Roscoff!
Julien, the ROSKO TOURS messenger, has lots to tell you,
follow him along the seafront…
Discover Roscoff and its history at the pace of science, health, thalassotherapy and beautiful villas.
On the excursion programme:
– Biological station, a scientist’s paradise;
– Cimetière du vil, memory of the town;
– Maisons Belles, eternal mysteries;
– Clinique & Villa Kerlena, Roscoff saves lives;
– The cradle of thalassotherapy, enthroned on a beautiful beach.
Let your guide share his love of these wonderful places with you.
Meet at the bust of Henry de Lacaze Duthiers, opposite the church of Notre Dame de Croas Batz.
Duration: 1h30 to 2h.
By reservation only.
Target group: adults, children and people with reduced mobility (wheelchairs only, please advise when booking).
Maximum 15 people.
Dates and times
Children aged 12-17: €5 (free for under-12s)