Chapelle Sainte-Anne


Close to the sea and the beach of Kerfissien of exceptional wild beauty, Sainte-Anne’s chapel, designed by the architect Loïck de Lafforest, built during the year 1950 thanks to popular devotion, combines appropriately contemporary and classic styles with its old stones and its air-entrained concrete stained glass windows, its decorative patterns of Breton inspiration, fitting harmoniously by its shapes, materials and colours used into its natural environment.
Open in summer in the afternoons, on Saturdays for mass, guided tours also available. A booklet tells the beautiful story of its construction.

Sprachen : Französisch


Rue de la Chapelle
29233 Cléder

Zu meinen FavoritenEntfernen aus den Favoriten

Route & Zugang

In der Nähe