Centre Nautique de Roscoff
There are plenty of activities suitable for all ages and levels departing from Roscoff Old Port!
DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS:
Half-day courses from Monday to Friday (over 4 years old) at the “Jardin des Mers”, ‘oppis’, polo kayaks, catamarans or sailing dinghys.
FROM MARCH TO NOVEMBER (BOOKING REQUIRED):
Private lessons adapted to your needs and interests on board a sailboat or catamaran (all levels) with an instructor (manoeuvring, navigating,
cartography, weather, tides).
• “Goélette” tour: Supervised by an instructor, safely take the helm on board a friendly and accessible sailboat (up to 10 persons). He will guide you around the Baie de Morlaix to explore a rich natural and cultural heritage. Possible visit of the Château du Taureau of a full day trip.
• Venture on a guided kayaking tour with our nature guide, and discover at your own pace Roscoff surroundings. Great opportunity to observe marine bird species and a rich diversity of seaweeds.
• During spring tides, discover the marine environment at low tide, flora and fauna species richness and learn a few tips about “la pêche à pied” (“fishing on foot”)!
• Kayak and catamaran hire.
• Groups welcome.
Spoken languages : French, English
– From Monday 13 March 2023 to Sunday 5 November 2023
Base rate : from 50,00€
Base rate : from 29,00€
Base rate : from 150,00€