Chapelle et colombier de Kérigou
Access only to the outside of the chapel.
Today only one main building of the Manor of Kérigou remains, surrounded by a wall with holes in it, to the north, and a walled-up portal. Jean-Gilles de Coëtlosquet (1700) was born here and was to become the bishop of Limoges and tutor to three kings of France, Louis 15th, Louis 18th and Charles X. This was the only time that this title was used in the history of the education system.
He was elected to the French Academy in 1761 but refused the title of cardinal. The Saint Charles Borromée chapel (1703) just like the octogonal dovecote, with 104 bearers or niches are registered Historical Monument. These two buildings are part of the manor estate.