Château de Kergounadéac’h
It was erected in 1620 on the site of a fortified castle. Built to survive the centuries, it was only lived in for 150 years, and then voluntarily destroyed through vanity. Today, only the outside walls, the monumental towers and chimneys are visible.
Private property, These imposing ruins can only be seen from the road.
July-August : Free guided tours of the outside grounds (Information in the part “Agenda” of the website).
Spoken languages : French