Château de Kermenguy
The Castle of Kermenguy was originally an old dungeon dating from the 13th century. It was replaced by a fine Breton manor finished in 1632, flanked with two turrets and completed by another wing. These elements were destroyed during the French Revolution. Remarkable for its closely built small pillars, characteristic of that period, a nice Louis XIII style gallery encloses today’s manor. The manor, the balustrade, as well as the alley pillars and the dovecote are registered with the French Supplementary Historic Monument List (ISMH).
Private property. Manor House and outbuildings only from the “communal local road n°23” visible.
July-August : Free guided tours of the grounds in summer (Information in the part “Agenda” of the website).
Spoken languages : French