Maison Prébendale


The Prebendary’s House was built by a canon around 1530.

It is a jewel of Renaissance architecture. It is called “prebendary” because ecclestiastical or prebendal revenues “predends” were bestowed with the title of canon.
The building belongs to the town hzll and regular art exhibitions are held here.


rue de la Rive
29250 Saint-Pol-de-Léon

Add to favoritesRemove from favorites

Route & access